Skills and Aptitudes
- Ability to work as a member of a crew both in a leadership capacity and as someone able to follow directions
- Hard-working and reliable o 15 year’s experience within a Production environment
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and perform to the required standards
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Internet, Email and many industry-specific programs and software
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and apply them as required
Education and Achievments
- Graduate Australian Film, Television and Radio School, Sydney.
- Bachelor of Arts in International Relations.
World College West, Petaluma, California, USA.
- High School Certificate, Hobart Matriculation College Hobart
- School Certificate, Taroona High School, Hobart.
- American Field Service Scholarship to Johor Baru, Malaysia.
- Academic Scholarship to World College West, California, USA
- Undergraduate Academic scholarship to Benjamin Franklin Institute of Languages,
English (Mother Tongue) French, Italian, Spanish
Australian/EEC Passport/US Green Card